Dealspl.us

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Versatile Blogger



Thanks so much to Read, Rate and Review for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This award is a fun way for bloggers to share their favorite blogs and to promote promising new blogs .
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

The VBA Rules:
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
My Nominations:
  1. Commonplace Crazy
  2. Baby Bear Hugs
  3. The Best of this Life
  4. Made Simple and Sweet
  5. Living the Wifestyle
  6. Key Interiors By Shinay
  7. ... And Twins Make Four
  8. Team Tori 
  9. The Thrifty Home 
  10. Oh So Amelia 
  11. Dinosaur Superhero Mommy 
  12. Jenn's Review Blog 
  13.  Me and My Beautiful Mess
  14. Lovely Memories 
  15. Yo Michael Michael! 
 7 Facts about Myself
  1. I'm a stay-at-home Mom of 3
  2. My 4 year old son was born with a heart defect (HRHS). 3 open heart surgeries a stroke later and Loving life more than ever.  NEVER underestimate the strength of our children they are much stronger than we give them credit.
  3. LOVE Parties
  4. Favorite Season is Fall
  5. Birthday are my favorite days!!!
  6. Oldest of 5 siblings
  7. Married to my high school sweetheart

The greatest compliment is to follow and pass along each others blog site and support each other. 

Nelly

7 comments:

Cynthia Meents said...

Thanks, so much! I am truly honored that you like my blog enough to choose me.

Brooke Leiberman said...

Thanks so much for choosing me Nelly!!

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

Thanks for the nod!!

~ Lo

Key Interiors by Shinay said...

Thanks Nelly what an honor thank you for choosing me. It's always nice to know that people are actually paying attention to my little blog. I appreciate your nomination so much.

Andrea said...

Thank you Nelly! I am so honored that you chose my blog as one of the nominees!

Tami Marie said...

Congrats on the award!!

Happy to be your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside
Thanks,
Tami

Alexis [Living the WifeStyle] said...

Aw, thank you so much! You are too kind! :)

Post a Comment